After we parked the car and unfolded the stroller, we took a picture of the boys. Charlie was soooo excited to trick or treat at daddy's work.
Ephram, on the other hand, was just excited to be wearing a monkey suit. Really - he actually even liked the head piece.
They had a photographer there to take family pictures again. This year we actually got the picture. And yes, it's the same one on the blog heading... but as that heading will eventually change, I figured I'd put it in this post as well.
Charlie showing me the candy in his bucket. Yes, he likes candy. Imagine that.
Stomp was there to do a little performance. I love Stomp. Charlie does now too.
They had a lot of neat decorations put out. I had Andy take a quick picture of us so that there would be proof I was there. And, as a friend pointed out, Charlie does have the 'creepy doctor look' perfected.
The Commons has a ton of restaurants. I sat down with the boys while Andy picked up lunch for him and Charlie at Steamers. Ephram was very excited to eat his cheerios while we waited!
Charlie was excited to ham for the camera while he waited.
When Andy got back he brought yummy fish and chips for him and Charlie.
We went outside for a little bit to see what they had set-up in the other building.
Then we saw a sign for train rides and headed over to wait in line. Charlie decided to show everyone how good he was at being a doctor while we were in line. Luckily everyone played along well.
I have never seen Charlie laugh as hard as he did on this train. The driver was having fun pretending to hit people as he went along. Ephram slept through it peacefully!
We headed back home for another Halloween party that night. Charlie was primed and ready for trick or treating!















No comments:
Post a Comment