I took a picture of Charlie just before he left. He was super excited, it took awhile for me to get him to hold still enough to not be a blur of motion.
Then he and Andy took off to meet his class at The Farm. Andy took some cute pictures while they were there. He said that Charlie was meticulous about choosing his perfect pumpkin... just like last year. He is serious about his pumpkin hunting!
The class also stopped to take a couple of pictures - one with just the kids and then one with the teacher and teacher's assistant. About half of his class was able to go on the field trip... and I think you can see that Charlie was having no problem showing his personality in these pictures.
As a side note, Charlie has a little girlfriend in the class. There will be another post about their antics later, I am sure... but for now, her name is Sienna and she is the little girl with the big pink boots in the picture. They are hilarious together.
When he got home, Charlie ran in to tell us all about the pumpkin patch. He was very, very excited to show me his perfect pumpkin.
I love seeing him so happy, and this was also the first Halloween activity we had this year. Halloween is Andy's favorite holiday, so I thought it was extra special that he was able to spend the day with Charlie. I hope that he gets to have as much fun next year when he is a Kindergartner!








No comments:
Post a Comment