Our friends, the Stutzmans, recently celebrated the graduation of their son from high school. They invited us to a small party in his honor. We were excited to attend, not just to celebrate Matt, but because it was the first time that our old clan was able to get together since Ephram's birth. I was excited to see the Stutzman, Zaniewski and Kovar kids all together. I brought along my camera, and actually used it this time. Lately, when we are out, I find my hands to occupied with a baby to take pictures.
Charlie rediscovered ice ... now he asks me for it all day long!
Ephram had fun showing off his standing ability.
Tanna had fun giving everyone kisses, but I think she most enjoyed kissing Caleb.
For his part, Caleb was having fun dragging chairs around while looking cute.
Jacob and Charlie spent most of their time together, but Jacob also stopped by to play with Ephram a few times.
The funniest part for me to watch was "The Battle of the Blankies". Tanna found Jacob's cherished blankie and thought she would take a seat and cuddle with it. That didn't last long. She got a consolation in Caleb's blankie, and I think it worked out okay in the end. Since I made both of the blankets, it was a little fun for me to watch them do battle. Glad to know that they are being put to good use.
All of the kids also had fun playing with this giant giraffe.
Time went very fast and we headed home. Hopefully it won't take us another half year to all get together again!









1 comment:
Why did I not see this post?!?! VERY cute! Yes...the battle of the blankets was hilarious. Jacob does NOT share his "blank". I'm just glad I had Caleb's reserve blankie on hand to satisfy Tanna's need for an Auntie Dzana blanket!! :) Yes...6 months is too long to get together. Summer BBQ anyone???
Post a Comment