Earlier today I was going through some pictures that I’d taken at the park last weekend. There were a few pictures in particular that caught my eye, and I realized that they showed me something different. They are of Andy helping Charlie figure out how to climb a rope apparatus at the park. I wish I could post them here - but, since they have Charlie in them, I can't.
There are a lot of reasons why I love Andy – but one of the biggest is that he is a great dad. I love to watch him play with Charlie. Charlie idolizes him, and often accosts him at the door when he gets home from work because he’s just so excited that he can’t contain it. I can’t wait to see how that relationship will grow, and to see Andy interacting with the new baby as well. Next year, I’m sure we’ll have a similar conversation to the one we had last night... And I’m hoping that there can be fewer lows and more highs. :)

Happy birthday Andy!
No comments:
Post a Comment