We stopped at a couple of other lookouts on the way back as well. Unfortunately, I don’t have much memory of this, but it looks like everyone had a lot of fun. This was the first day that I had the flu this past year, and I was running a 103 degree fever the whole 5 hour drive back. (Thank you Andy, for driving!) Charlie also got sick, and woke up that evening with the croup – which was a fantastic experience. (Not really.) But luckily he was not sick on the way back and enjoyed the stops. I’m also glad that he didn’t get sick until we were home!
We gave both kids a disposable camera earlier on in the trip – and they were having a lot of fun taking pictures of each other, random objects, and the scenery. Charlie still has a couple of pictures left to take on his – and then we need to get it developed and see how he did.
All in all, this was a fun little trip. Hopefully we will be able to do it again soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment