Today is my birthday. I am officially back-to-back 3's now. :) That means that I am pretty close in age to little Charlie, right?
This morning I found out that I had given myself a great birthday present. I officially have ticked off another 10 pounds, and am now down exactly 60 from my starting point! I haven't been able to weigh myself in a month. First we were in CA, and then when we got home our scale battery was dead... and it's an obscure battery that I couldn't find in stores... so I ordered it from Amazon... and then the floods hit I-5 and it couldn't get here... so, today is the first day I have weighed myself in a month and I am down 2 pounds from December 16th!!!
I figure you're allowed to gloat a bit on your birthday, right? 60 down, 19 more to go. And I am finally within a few pounds of Andy too... for the first time in about 12 years! (He decided to go and lose weight at the same time as I did, and has lost almost 20 pounds himself... or I would have passed him months ago. I'm proud of him too, but secretly wish that I COULD say I was finally lighter then him.)
3 comments:
YEAH DZANA!! I'm sooo proud of you and am so happy that I got to share alittle bit in your adventure. I'm looking forward to start seeing my weight go down rather than up.... Not much longer!!! XOXO
Happy Birthday Dzana!!
YAH DZAN!!!!!!!! I, too, am SUPER proud of you!!!!!! And like Candice...I am right behind you after this bambino gets evited :)
Post a Comment