Balls and books -
By January, these were some of Macie's greatest loves.
My sister, Daja, sent these little Caterpillar Balls to Macie for Christmas.
They ended up being a source of great fun, and she played with them every day until she crawled.
(Ephram liked them too.)
She still plays with them now, but she is also able to go and get about anything else she wants.
She also loves, loves, loves books. At the beginning of the year, she started to get so excited about turning the pages of them that I had to memorize her favorites because she was so busy going backward and forward. First one on the list to memorize? Moo, Baa, La La La by Sandra Boynton. She adores this book ... I know it is largely because of the animal sounds, but I can tell that the illustrations are an equal attraction. When we first started reading this one daily, she developed a gutteral talking voice to mimic my "bow wow wow" sounds... And she talked in her gutteral growl for at least two weeks.
And yes, this post was just to talk about toys. I want to remember what she loved... so expect more of the same down the road. ;)









No comments:
Post a Comment