Monday, January 2, 2012

Disneyland 2011 - Kovar Family Fun

On our last day at Disneyland, Andy's dad and his wife met us for the second half of the day.  Unfortunately, I got no pictures with everyone in them!  We had taken a rest day between our second and third days in the park.  We've decided that we will always take rest days going forward... we were so much more prepared for our last day there!

Here are some random pictures from our fun family trip!

This was taken at the entrance to Disneyland right when we arrived at the park on Day 3.


This was on Main Street, Disneyland in front of the giant pumpkin after lunchtime.  Yes, we are red in the face.  I may have neglected to mention that it was unseasonably warm - 100 degrees in the middle of October.  Us Washingtonians were struggling with the sudden heat a bit.  :)

Ephram had so much fun playing at Goofy's house and playground while Charlie went to ride the Roger Rabbit roller coaster.  He especially enjoyed the toy piano.

I have no idea what we were waiting for when I took this picture - but I love the smile on Charlie's face!

Every time we took the tram from the parking lot to the parks, Ephram thought it was the best thing ever.


Another pumpkin shot - just the boys.

Getting ready to see Captain E-O.  Charlie must have liked it, because earlier today he asked me if we could see it again.


Daddy's hat was much better then his, apparently.

Charlie really wanted me to take his picture in this car at California Adventure.  It was so hot though, that he couldn't handle sitting down on it!

No comments: