On most major holidays, and sometimes for no fantastic reason, I like to sit the boys down and take some somewhat-posed pictures of them. I don't go to get professional photos often, and this is my way of making sure that I am capturing pictures of who they were at that moment. They may not always be the best photos, but usually I do get parts of their personalities that I don't see from the studio sessions. I love my boys... and I want to remember how they were at each step along the way.
So sorry that I am THAT mom that takes 400 pictures on a holiday... hopefully my kids, or their kids, will be grateful someday.
There is a story behind these pictures. Shortly before Easter the boys received a box from their Belgium cousins, and Aunt Kristina and Uncle Todd. We reserved the enclosed toys and treats for Easter. The kids were super excited to see their new stuffed friends, and the pinwheels beat out the ones the Easter Bunny brought them. The boys love their new toys. In the last picture of this set, Ephram is tapping a picture of him with his feet. In April he really started to recognize himself in pictures. He was fascinated with pictures of himself!








No comments:
Post a Comment