Next, I took the boys to the Easter activity at our church. It was Ephram's very first egg hunt. There were quite a few kids and I wasn't sure how Ephram would react. I was super surprised when he ran right out, grabbed an egg, and dumped it in his bag. We had done absolutely no prepping or teaching him on Easter egg hunts and he was only 15 months old. This kid is smart.
He even figured out how to open the eggs quickly... I think more than one prize ended up on the lawn. I am sure other children were happy to pick up his leftovers. All he cared about was the egg itself!
Of course, Charlie was there hunting too. He was excited to be tall enough to grab eggs off of the top of the hedges. He is growing so very fast right now.
Ephram mostly grabbed the eggs that were just sitting in the middle of the lawn, but toward the end he started finding some of the more difficult ones!
Then it was back to the lawn. He was so busy running from egg to egg, I was struggling to keep up and get a few pictures at the same time.
Easter Egg Hunts 2011 were a success.
Ephram cried for about 5 minutes when I told him we had to go.
Charlie had a soccer game right afterward and had plenty of sugar-energy during that game!










No comments:
Post a Comment