Sunday, July 10, 2011

Look Who's Climbing

In March, Ephram suddenly learned how to climb. It really was sudden. One day I had to pick him up and put him on things, and the next day he'd learned how to use his most important climbing tool: the knee. After snack one day I lifted him out of his high chair and put him on the floor. Like always, I went and took his tray to the sink to rinse it off really quick. When I came back, he was in the seat again. That day he climbed up into his seat about twenty times. Here's how he did it...








He got pretty fast at it... as you can tell in this video!


In no time he was climbing up everything!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Love the video. I love that face he gives the camera as he is standing there.