Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Life of a Five Month Old

Hi Everyone.  Let me tell you about the life of a five month old.  It's really tough!  You wake up and eat, play, sleep.  Repeat.  Repeat.  Repeat.


About this play thing.  It's pretty hard work!  Just sitting up looks easy enough, but to actually do it is another thing.
I guess it would probably work better if I wasn't always trying to get my feet into my mouth.
I need to sleep after so much work!  My mom says I need to take longer naps.  But I really only like to nap for 30-45 minutes at a time.  About four or five times a day.
Okay, awake again and ready to play in the exersaucer...
The exersaucer is my favorite place for excessive drooling.  I love it.  So many things to put in my mouth!

After this I get to eat more, get a new diaper, sleep more.  And then it's back up for play time.  I love to play on the floor!
And next?  Yep.  Eat, new diaper, sleep.

What?  That doesn't sound too tough?  Well, I guess it isn't for me... but ask my mom and dad what they think about it.  :)

No comments: