Yeah, I take a lot of photos of my kids... but how can I do any different when they are so cute? It's a good thing they both like being photographed!
Friday, July 30, 2010
Fourth of July Photos
I have started a tradition of buying Old Navy's flag shirts for the kids on the Fourth of July. This is the third flag shirt that Charlie has had to wear. It is always one of his favorite shirts throughout the year. This year, as I searched for a shirt for Ephram, they had this cute "My First 4th of July" one to pick from. I figured these shirts presented a great opportunity for a mini photo-shoot so that we could remember what the boys looked like on the holiday this year. The photo above was my favorite one of both boys. Here are a few more I liked. (I'm not a proud mom who thinks her kids are the cutest in the world or anything.)
This holiday also came a few short days after Ephram turned six months old... and, he decided to wake up bright and early at 6am. So, I decided to take some photos of just him wearing his first "first holiday" shirt.
Yeah, I take a lot of photos of my kids... but how can I do any different when they are so cute? It's a good thing they both like being photographed!
Yeah, I take a lot of photos of my kids... but how can I do any different when they are so cute? It's a good thing they both like being photographed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
i have the same tradition for my husband and i. my family and friends think i am cheesy, but i am all about the fun matching 4th of july outfit. next year my baby will match us too.
Your boys are truly absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment