Novemder [November] 17 2008
Dear Charlie (age almost 3),
I love you becouse [because]:
Your the sweetest boy I've ever met!!!
Your a reily [really] sweet and caring doy [boy]!!
Your adorable!!
Your funny!!
Your playful!!
We're family!!
Your always thair [there]!!
Your the only one from are [our] rele [real] mom!!
Your yonger [younger]!!
Your always coping [copying] me!!
Your able to be with me!!
We have stof [stuff] in comin [common]!!
Your entellegent [intelligent]!!
Love,
Lynnae
[isn't that sweet?]
3 comments:
OMG...I LOVE THAT!!!!!! Super sweet and definitely a keeper :)
Cute letter -- was that a school project?
Actually... to make up for some mistakes Lynnae has made, I suggested that she might want to take some time out of every day to think about other people and do nice things for them... this was the first day. Andy got a letter today, I haven't seen it yet - I want him to see it first!
Post a Comment