Sunday, August 8, 2010

CA: Seeing Susie

When Andy and I moved away from Riverside, we did not do a good job in keeping touch with our friends.  One friend that I missed a lot was Susie.  Susie and I had many adventures in the first few years after high school, and when I started dating Andy she was one of my closest friends.  In fact, she dated one of Andy's closest friends for a little bit too.  Susie also video recorded our wedding for us.  I lost contact with her soon after our move.  I was very, very excited when she popped up on Facebook about a year ago.  So, I asked if we could have a little reunion when we made it back to Riverside this summer.  It was so good to catch up on more than ten years of changes.  Susie is still an amazing person, and I hope to never lose touch with her again.  Her daughter, Isabelle, is two and she is expecting another little one this fall.  Isabelle played well both with Charlie and with Ephram.  Susie's husband also came home from work early and we were able to meet him too... he and Andy had a lot in common!  We can't wait to see them again, and meet their newest girl, the next time we journey to Riverside.

There was some heated discussion about what this bathtub should be used for!

Isabelle was so good with Ephram... she's going to be an amazing big sister!
E
Ephram had fun with Susie!
 Getting a group shot of everyone looking at the camera was not easy... But here we all are!

No comments: