Monday, March 8, 2010

Valentine's Day

We had a very nice, peaceful and relaxing Valentine's Day this year. Actually, Valentine's Day crept up on me... I didn't realize it was already time until Charlie's preschool teacher sent home information for their Valentine's party. I quickly went out to the store to get some things for the kids.

Andy got me flowers this year. I love getting fresh flowers, especially tulips. They were really pretty and lasted the whole week.


Even though Ephram was too little to appreciate the holiday, we still got him some loot as well. He does enjoy staring at his giraffe!


But I think that Charlie made out the best. He has a taken a real liking to all things Charlie Brown over the last year. We found Snoopy chocolates for him and knew they'd be a hit. I also found two of his favorite things combined in one - race cars and pez candy dispensers. I got one each for Charlie and Andy so that they could race them.


Charlie was extremely happy with the Snoopy chocolates!


I was a little surprised when he left the room quickly and ran upstairs without explanation. But when he showed up with Snoopy's friend Woodstock, it all made sense to me. These two have been stuck together ever since!

No comments: