Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Foster Years in 100 Pictures

Today we finalized the adoption of our eldest son, Charlie. Expect many changes to come to this blog over the next month, and have patience with this mom that has a million things going on... because it may take me some time to get everything updated! In the meantime, I have compiled a slide show of our first two years with Charlie. As a person that usually takes way too many pictures, you can imagine how many pictures I had to wade through... literally thousands. But it was such fun to go through them all and see how much our little man has grown and to remember all of the things we have done. At first I took every picture I loved, and that left me with 352. So I decided that if I could get it down to 100, that would be pretty good.

Realistically, I realize that you will probably not wait and look through all 100 pictures. But if you want to, you can. After such a long wait to be able to post his picture online, I just couldn't narrow it down further!


1 comment:

lyr said...

Charlie's grown up so much! I didn't realize it until you put all the photos together.