Hello! Ephram here. I thought I'd take some time to share with you just a few of my favorite things. Oh, my mom says to tell you that all of these pictures were taken when I was 7 weeks old, and that she knows she still has some catching up to do!
This is one of the best things ever! My mommy and daddy seem to know that I like it too... because I spend a lot of time here. It rocks me, plays me music, makes chirping noises, and a lot of silly things go round and round in circles. What I really like to do here, though, is stare out of mommy and daddy's bedroom window. There is so much to see out there!
Can you guess what my favorite thing is in this picture? Here's a hint: they're a little blurry. Here they are in better focus:

You guessed it - I just love my feet! Mommy says I have monkey toes because I stretch them apart so much and can grab things with them tightly.
But my favorite thing to do with them is ... kick!
I also really, really like my car seat. I don't like the buckling part, but other than that this thing is awesome. It is my most favorite place to sleep... I just love taking my naps here!
I am also learning about these things called toys. My Grandma sent me this book for Valentines Day. It makes a lot of fun, crinkling noises!
Okay, that's about it for now. Thanks for listening! Oh yeah, one more thing I just can't live without... it's hiding in the next picture...
My binky! I can even shove it into my mouth now if it is in close proximity. That thing is really great too!
No comments:
Post a Comment