Last Friday I had an OB appointment... We had a conversation about weight gain. I have had these conversations with many doctors in the past. But I've never had one like this.
Apparently, I haven't gained a pound since my 10 week appointment. Last Friday I was 17 weeks. So the conversation was about how to gain weight and included a recommendation that I GAIN 1-2 pounds before the next appointment.
Gain weight? A doctor is telling me to gain weight?
Okay, I know I'm pregnant and I have absolutely no problem with gaining weight. I just hope my body does it. Because, let me tell you, I have definitely been eating. I just was honestly thrilled to have this conversation that I never thought I would have in my life.
And I am now trying a milkshake a day diet... until the scale moves up 1 pound. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment