Those of you that know me well know that I have a bad habit. I get my hair cut and then I let it grow and grow and grow and grow. In fact, I have donated my hair twice before because I had that much to cut off. Well, I finally realized that this time I had let it go waaaaaaaaaaaay too far. I was too embarrassed with the state of my hair to go get a really nice hair cut... so instead I called a pretty nice place and figured that I would do something simple.
Turns out that I really liked the salon and the person that helped me. I did go super-simple - just a straight cut. 10 inches gone... and here is what was left!

1 comment:
I can't believe that you got 10 inches off -- I just cut 10 inches off my hair and it barely touches my shoulders. I hadn't cut my hair in more than a year. It sure feels good now. I haven't missed my hair at all. Oh -- and I did donate it :-)
Post a Comment