Saturday, October 5, 2013

Macie Drew at 14 Months

I'm 14 months old! I weigh somewhere around 21 pounds and am wearing 9-12, 6-12 and sometimes 12-18 month clothes. I'm right in between diaper sizes 3 and 4, which has caused a lot of fun issues for my mommy. In the past two months I've mastered crawling, standing, cruising, walking with support and I'm turning into a climber. Mommy says I'm at least as much a daredevil as Ephram was. I want to do EVERYTHING that my brothers do and they try to help me do it. I have recently decided that I like to snuggle with my mommy and have developed a falling-to-sleep habit of yanking on her hair. I have too many favorite toys to count, and you can always get a smile out of me with a rendition of The Wheels on the Bus. I want to play the piano like my mom and I can reach the keys on the big piano now while I am standing. At the table, I only want to eat what is on everyone else's plates. Except for Ritz crackers and Teddy Grahams. I'll eat those any time. My mommy thinks I am allergic to milk, and we've hit some detours on the road to a cup, so I'm still on formula for now. I say mama, dada, milk, more and Boone and I'm very expressive and pointy when I want something. I love, love, love to dance. In the past week I've figured out how to peek-a-boo with two hands over both of my eyes, and that is definitely my favorite game. I say bye-bye to anything and everything, especially my shadow which makes me giggle. At night I love brushing my teeth so much that I cry whenever my mom takes away my tooth brush, even if I've had it for 15 minutes! People keep saying I'm cute and I have to agree with them. They also say I'm so happy. I am, and I'll give you a smile just to prove it.













No comments: