As we ended this school year, I knew it was the last.
The last time that I would get to have Ephram and Macie both home regularly during the school days.
I found myself reflecting,
Frequently,
About how my babies were growing.
These people that I once grew,
Were growing so very fast all on their own.
And then there was this morning.
When I looked at my Ephram,
Who would start preschool in the fall,
And could see both my big three year old boy,
And my little six pound baby,
All in one.
I wish I could freeze these days.
And store them for a future time.
I'd just take them out and let them warm in my heart,
Experience them all over again,
And then bid them adieu.
But, since I can't freeze time,
I supposed I will have to rely on these pictures.










No comments:
Post a Comment