This month people started to ask me,
"How do you get her to smile for pictures?"
Well, I usually just point the camera at her.
She's usually just smiling.
But, sometimes I do break out into song.
Or blow a raspberry at her.
Sometimes I peek-a-boo around the camera.
It doesn't take much to get this girl to smile.
At 13 months, Macie was 11 months old adjusted.
Here are some of the things she was doing.
She loved cars and planes. She especially loved playing them while watching Ephram.
She started to do tricks for me. If I said, "Where's you're tongue?" She'd stick it out. If I said, "Point up high!" She would do it.
She loved playing with her daddy. Especially when he would tickle-attack her. She loved tickle-attacks from just about anybody.
She had her first french fries. And, soon after, I let her have the box, (not full.) And it was the greatest thing that happened to her all week.
She loved this castle most out of all of her toys. It was so much fun to watch her stack all of the princesses up in one area. And then move all of the princesses over to another area. And again. And again. She also loved her princess legos.
This month she started climbing, she perfected her pull-up-to-a-stand and her crawl sped up. My 13 month old baby girl was the best and cutest daughter I could ever imagine. Love her to pieces.










No comments:
Post a Comment