You may have noticed that there are now tabs at the top of this page, just under the header picture. I have started another blog. This one I am calling "My Mommy Moments". Lately I have been looking for a way to compile and save all of the quips, quirks, observations, thoughts and moments in general of life with my kids.
You see, it took me 10 long years to become a mom. I intend to enjoy it as much as I can... I intend to live in the moment... And I want to remember those moments.
For years I have been putting some of them on this blog and many of them have found their way to Facebook. But now, I've decided to dedicate a whole blog to these quick moments. I love Blogger's new dynamic view templates for this purpose.
Hopefully this will give me a way to save the moments, remember them and share them with my kids and their loved ones as they grow.
And, in the meantime, I thought you might want to laugh along with me.
So, please check it out... let me know what you think!
1 comment:
I love the new blog! What a great way to capture the moments. I didn't know blogger could do that. How cool.
Post a Comment