I was this girl, preparing to step inside this building. Anxious, excited and very warm. (It was really hot that day!)
Inside that building, at the end of a short aisle, this waited for me.
This man, who I know loves me fiercely, gave me away.
And this man, who I knew and respected nearly all my life, joined me to my best friend in marriage.
And I was blissfully happy. Still am.
I gained a brother and a sister.
And a wonderful father-in-law, from whom I have since learned much.
I gave Andy all this awesomeness... plus a brother who is not pictured because he was serving a mission in Brazil at the time.
We ate cake.
And I exited that building no longer an individual alone, but a part of a pair. We ran off to start the journey of our lives. Marrying this man was simply the best decision I ever made.
To Andrew with all my love -
may the next fourteen plus years be as amazing as the first.
may the next fourteen plus years be as amazing as the first.
Photo credit goes to my sister Daja Harris for all pictures excluding the one she is in.
That family picture was captured by my Grandpa, Marvin Hayman, who I loved and miss very much.










No comments:
Post a Comment