Right after Ephram was born, Andy gave me a tripod. Our old one broke while I was pregnant and I really wanted a new one. Tripods come in handy for all sorts of things, for me one of these things is to make sure that there are actually pictures of me with my children.
Of course, I didn't play with my tripod right away. Nope. I don't know why, but it took me until this past month to pull it out of its bag. The first day playing with it produced some nice pictures.
One of the best discoveries I made in these self-portraits was that the camera's flashing self-timer light was very attractive to Ephram. He was looking at the camera in every single shot. And, although it isn't a smiley-happy look, I like his concentrating look too.
After I was done playing with it, Andy wanted to play with it too. I think he was happy that I was finally using it. So Andy took some more pictures of me with Ephram a few days later.
I love that Ephram will have pictures of him with all of his family members... and I wish I would have started using the tripod sooner!






No comments:
Post a Comment