Sunday, January 3, 2010

Playing with our Toys

We all got some fun things for Christmas, and we spent nearly the whole afternoon playing with them.

It was love at first sight between Charlie and his new bike. He really learned how to ride the thing fast... First he had to get the peddling at a new height mastered, and then he had to fine tune his steering skills. It didn’t take him long until he was comfortable riding around the cul-de-sac. He was having a great time, and I think the smiles shown here are priceless. I also took a movie of him on the bike, but I need to figure out how to compress it before I bog everyone’s email down. :)

Andy got a new RC truck for Christmas. He had fun driving it around our house – he likes to put up ramps and make jumps for them. The animals go between being entertained and frightened. Andy also took one of his trucks out into the cul-de-sac and drove it around so that Charlie could practice steering his bike to follow the car. Charlie was very excited about this.

And me? I was having fun with my new camera... Still am! I got a macro lens for it, so I am still learning how to use that... But all of these pictures were on the new camera, and I am pretty impressed!

Me playing with my new lens to take a picture of Santa on my mantle.

Andy controlling his new truck.

No comments: