Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Time to Get Serious

So, I started losing weight about 18 months ago. And I am down 70 pounds. (And 6 dress sizes.) But I am stuck... in a horrible, horrible plateau. I keep going up 2 pounds, down 2 pounds, up 3 pounds, down 3 pounds, etc... for the last 2 months.

I guess that means that I now finally weigh what I eat.

The only problem is that I have 10 more pounds to go.

So I am getting serious again. Today I started tracking points, calories, sodium, fiber and fat. And I am trying to put more exercise back into my routine. I am ready to actually lose 10 more pounds. And hopefully soon.

If you're interested in joining me on my newest burst of weight-loss energy... let me know. I'd love to have people to compare tactics, goals and progress with!

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

I'll help you. I have 5 pounds left to lose that does not want to budge. I don't track points but I have used a site called sparkspeople.com that helps track calories and exersice.

lyr said...

I'm planning on spending the summer getting into shape. A little to lose some weight, but mostly so that I could run a mile under 12 minutes, walk up that ginormous hill to campus without getting tired, etc. My strategies will probably be different than yours, but I'd be glad to goals, plans, methods, etc. with you.