Hello people! What a normal week we have had. (At least compared to the couple before it.) Boone is now big into games. He loves Frisbee even more than he did last week... (I think he knows what I mean when I say “Frisbee” now.) He also loves to chase after a tennis ball... and his current favorite game is one I like to call, “Stuff as many toys into my mouth as possible.” So far he hasn’t been able to carry more than three toys at once. He also is big into collecting and gathering his toys now. He will drag them all over to wherever we are hanging out... one by one... and drop them all at our feet. It is really cute.
Of course, we are also going through some pretty heavy “puppy-hood”. I think Boone needs other dogs to play with... soon we will be able to start obedience classes, and I’m excited for the socialization that will bring.
In other news, I finally finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. So the series is now over. I actually delayed finishing the book for a couple of days because I didn’t want it to end. I thought the book was very good - and I wish there was more. I don’t think there will be though!
I also decided it was high time I get a picture of Tiger up... so here is one for him. It was so nice this weekend, and Tiger’s favorite sport is to hang out in a warm spot. He and Boone are acclimating to each other finally. They actually can lay down side by side... they tolerate one another, but I don’t think they’ll ever be friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment