Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Boys and the Bikes


I married a boy who loves his bike.
And his other bike.
And his other bike.
To be honest, I also really enjoy a good bike ride.
Except, now that I am old, I can't help but hope not to fall off.
The possibility of falling is always in my mind.
But I don't remember the last time I fell.
Isn't it funny how we think about these things the older that we get?

Well, my boys love their bikes.
Just like their dad.
And they don't think too much about falling.
In fact, when they fall,
They pop right back up,
Shake it off,
And get back on.

I should be more like them.
They know they're going to fall.
It just doesn't matter.

I love, love, love to watch them zip around the street!
(Macie loves to watch them, too.)









No comments: