I bought this outfit the day before Thanksgiving.
I love it.
The colors are great.
Everything is just so cute.
And I am hopelessly enamored with owls for Macie right now.
This was the first week in January.
I got her alone for 10 minutes.
She'd just woken from her afternoon nap.
(Ephram took a spontaneous nap that same day.)
This is the best time of day to photograph her.
She's always happy after her nap.
Full of giggles.
Especially her new intentional laughs.
One, a series of little coughs that she was so delighted to discover.
Every time any of us was sick in January and coughed at all,
Macie would start her little cough-laugh.
(Mommy was recovering from one in a long line of winter colds, and may have coughed here.)
That picture above was of her second intentional laugh.
A series of snorts and snuffles through her nose.
(Mommy sometimes silent-laughs through her nose.)
(Mommy may just have silent laughed at Macie's cough laugh.)
Macie loves to imitate.
I love these pictures because of her bed-head.
Her hair was finally long enough to stand up a bit.
It is much more established in front, and was spiky in the middle at this stage.
Her very fine hair stands up with ease.
"Done now, Mommy."
Whooo loves Mommy?
I don't care.
But I sure can answer this:
Whooo Loves Macie?
Because she's fallen head over heels.
It's completely obvious.
It's Me.







No comments:
Post a Comment