How do you keep your toddler and first grader from becoming curious about those wrapped presents under the tree?
(Curious enough to unwrap them?)
Here's what I do.
What is it?
It's a December Surprise Box.
Made by Ephram and Charlie.
And it might not be the most pretty thing ever,
But they love it.
They picked out every piece of paper, every sticker and decided where to put it all.
Charlie wrote the words,
(But asked me for help and traced my letters.)
Ephram placed all of the stickers.
I was super shocked about his perfection in lining things up.
And because they built it,
It worked.
And it might also have something to do with the constant stream of surprises they found in it all month.
I had a lot of fun putting things in there.
And sometimes other people left things too.
Not a single present was unwrapped before it was time.
Success!




No comments:
Post a Comment