Ephram and Charlie both love spending time with Grandpa Boyce. My dad was especially good at getting Ephram to go to sleep on some nights that I was struggling. He also let Ephram play with his iPod. Ephram impressed us all by figuring out how to use it on the first try with a few finger swipes. Of course, now I can't keep him away from mine! He also enjoyed getting to ride around on Grandpa's shoulders.
One of the best parts for the boys was all the time that they got to spend with their cousins. The night that the Harris' arrived, we came home to find all of the cousins camped out in front of the tree. Who wouldn't like to sleep in front of a beautifully lit tree with a pile of presents in front of it?
We always celebrate Quinlan's birthday when we were there, as it is just a couple of days after Christmas. This year we enjoyed tacos and cupcakes. Dustin was especially happy to enjoy a cupcake in his sisters' honor! After cake and presents, the kids had fun running around with party blowers. They were a big hit to all of the kids, regardless of age!
We had a lot of fun with our Boyce family... hopefully it won't be long before we can see them again!










1 comment:
Those are cute pictures - I don't think I got any of them playing with the blowers. And the picture of me isn't bad either ;-)
Post a Comment