Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Our Condo in Leavenworth

Like every other WorldMark condo we've stayed in, Leavenworth was very nice.  The boys were wide awake from the train adventure and the freezing-cold night air.  So, after they got their pajamas on, we let them play in the family room.  They started out with one of their favorite activities, drumming.  They are getting better at keeping a beat.  Regardless of their rhythm difficulties, they have so much fun drumming.  It is really fun to watch! 



Then Charlie started playing with one of his stuffed animals with Ephram.  The game was a mix between "I'm going to get you" and "Peek-a-boo".  They were both laughing hysterically.  Andy, (in the background,) was smiling but quite tired.


Then we let Ephram practice his cruising around the condo.  He is pretty good, and has gotten very fast!

Finally we put the boys to bed and went to sleep ourselves.  We all slept very well.  In the morning, I woke up as the sun was coming up... with a little help from Ephram who was hungry.  I decided to go take a peek outside to see what was on the other side of our backdoor.  It had been pitch black when we arrived, so I didn't know what to expect.  I am so glad I looked... it was absolutely breathtaking.


I sat in the family room and just looked outside until Charlie woke up.  Soon after, Andy and Ephram were awake too.  We started our preparations to walk into town...

1 comment:

Laura said...

You got some really cute pictures of Charlie and Andy! And I love the pictures of Charlie looking out the train window in your other post. It looks like such a fun trip! You make me want to jump on a train and head down there with my family.