Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Glimpses of Ephram

During Ephram's third month I have several random pictures.  Here is a glimpse into some of the things he enjoys!

Ephram loves the Boppy pillow.  I use it to prop him up in many positions, and it will often earn me a smile!

My mom gave Ephram this cute pram... and he loves getting dressed up in it to go outside when its chilly!  He outgrew it just when the weather warmed up.  (Okay, it got cold again, but I'm in denial about that.)


Ephram will often sit with his dad for awhile after finishing a meal.  I love the way he props his arms, and sometimes his legs, against his dad.  Here they are looking at Andy's computer.

Ephram still enjoys sleeping in the carseat.  I think it's cute how he puts his arm behind his head.  He also often clings to a toy during his naps, and I let him.  Trying to pry it out wakes him up!

Speaking of toys, he now loves them!  He will grab for the ones he wants and bring them front and center.  Now when we lay down to play, I put an assortment of toys around him.  It's fun for me to see which ones he chooses!

Sometimes the best toys are his hands.  He loves to grab at them, inspect them, and shove them in his mouth.

He also really likes to talk.  He's become quite loud about it.  It is really cute, but Charlie sometimes tells me that it is hurting his ears.

He also really likes books.  This month he started turning the pages as he looks at them... I know he's just playing with it, but it is pretty adorable!

No comments: