Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter Egg Creations

This year's Easter Eggs were made on Easter Eve.  You may notice that Charlie looks really tired in the pictures... that's because he was.  We started rather late, but still had a lot of fun coloring the eggs!  Andy and I let Charlie color all of the eggs this year - we had a lot of solid colored eggs.


Ephram was there - having a good time watching Charlie be so excited!

Andy helped Charlie apply tattoos and stickers to the eggs once they were all colored.

Here we all are after the eggs were all done!

1 comment:

The Stutzman Family said...

OH MY!!! I LOVE Ephram's outfit in this post :) That was one of Joe's favorite outfits, so he got a big smile on his face when I just showed it to him. I LOVE seeing my boys clothes on other babies. It makes my heart feel good!