Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Shower for Candice

Before Miss Tanna Danielle came into the world, Carleigh and I were excited to throw a baby shower for her mommy. And because I am nearly two months behind on my pictures, this is being posted when Tanna is nearly 3 weeks old!

Candice is very loved and had a LOT of baby showers. She had a virtual shower from her husband's Boston-based family, a shower from her friends and family in Oregon, a shower from a good friend in San Diego, and one from a good friend here in Washington. And maybe I'm missing one or two? All of these showers happened before ours, so we decided not to stress out about it and to just focus on having fun. What a great approach to a shower. We were so excited to celebrate Candice's impending motherhood... and it was a great night!

No comments: