So - I am finally catching up on going through my pictures! I haven't had a lot of time at the computer in the last couple of months, and I have struggled with keeping up with the monstrous amount of pictures I have taken. I just wish that I could post them up... instead, for now, I will tell you about them. :)
One of Charlie's favorite things to do is to make faces. He makes them constantly. He has so many I can't even count them. (I think we may finally be able to stop teasing my sister about the looks she used to make... Charlie is definitely just as full of expressions, if not more so!) Here are a few of his favorites. Some day I'll have to get the one where he rolls his eyes back in his head.
.......Pictures to be posted after adoption is finalized.......
This is the "surprise" face. Usually he puts his hands on his cheeks too, but this day one was too full of grass and the other was keeping him up.
This is "bashful" Charlie.
Got a guess? Yep, this is sad. He puts his lower lip out just right.
This is "mad" Charlie. I get this look every time he goes in timeout.
Say hello to "thoughtful" Charlie.
This is "whazzup?" Charlie.
This could be either a good or a bad sign. This is the face of Charlie when he is pleased.
And this is our absolute favorite face.... Happy Charlie!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment